Friday, March 11, 2011

Greetings from the new Modern Languages and Cultures Librarian!

Hello MLC!

My name is Kristen Totleben and I am your new Modern Languages and Cultures Librarian! My specialty areas include: Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Translation Studies. I am very happy to assist you with any research questions, the research process, and any other library-related questions. As your library liaision, I want to help you get the most of the library's resources.

I hope all of you have had a fabulous spring break and I look forward to working with you.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments:

Kristen Totleben
Modern Languages and Cultures Librarian
106 Rush Rhees (large area of subject librarian cubicles)
275-9304
ktotleben@library.rochester.edu

Again, please do not hestitate to call, email, or stop by to visit if you need help with your research, or other questions. I enjoy getting your questions and they help me get to know you and what you all need from the library.

Best,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment